Lead your class through the amazing world of isotopes as they investigate the various properties they contain and further understand their respective location on the periodic table. They explore half-lives and radioactivity as each isotope is deemed safe or volatile for use in the general science community.
- Have the class explore ways scientists use isotopes for procedures like medical procedures or pharmaceutical compounds
- Divide the class into groups and create a vocabulary web to demonstrate the way each term is interconnected, while properly identifying its differences
- Assist learners with special needs as they complete the assessments or write in their journals
- Includes multiple ideas and examples of strategies to expand the lesson
- Allows for differentiated learning or modification in the case of time constraints