This Italian City-States activity & project also includes:
- How Did the Growth of Cities Contribute to a Changing Worldview?
- Italian City States
- Join to access all included materials
Check out this packet of worksheets involving mapping activities, vocabulary logging, reading and comprehending informational texts, etc., which focuses on Italian city-states during the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. There are also activity and note-taking guidelines for designing a scrapbook on the culture, politics, and social systems of Florence and Venice.
- Includes variety of well-designed activity rubrics
- Check out related materials for useful worksheets on humanism, the printing press, the spread of the Renaissance, and so on
- Several worksheets require additional research and/or supplemental instructional material