This It's the Little Things That Count lesson plan also includes:
Encourage your young leaders to acknowledge small victories and the unique abilities and strengths of others. Class members are assigned to observe a classmate and note their talents and interests, concluding in an "awards ceremony" recognizing their findings.
- In addition to the class list of interview questions, provide examples of the types of observations the students should make regarding their assigned classmate
- This the seventh lesson in a series of eight on developing student leadership. Some activities are meant to build off information in previous lessons
- Excellent starter activity
- Valuable, meaningful lesson
- All activity worksheets included