This Jake and Lily: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Just how strong is a twins' bond? Jake and Lily, in a novel by the same name, have a powerful bond until they turn 11. Then, everything changes. As scholars read about twin trouble, they learn eight new vocabulary words, create personifications and alliterations, and analyze a cliffhanger in the text.
- Incorporate character education and strategies to deal with bullies
- Interview twins in the school or twin acquaintances learners may know
- The resource contains only a preview of the full novel study
- Offers an illustration extension activity
- Includes an author biography with other published works to use in a unit study