Start the year right with a series of activities about phonics, reading, winter exercises, and writing. Focused on snow and winter items, a month's worth of short lessons address various skills and keep your kids practicing language arts.
28 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use activities as a monthly homework packet for kids to complete with parents and turn in at the end of the month
- Assign the activities as part of an individual study plan, or for learners who will be away from the classroom for a period of time
- Doesn't include an assignment for Fridays
- Well-organized and easy to track
- Activities are fun for advanced and developing learners