This John Steinbeck’s "The Grapes of Wrath": The Inner Chapters lesson plan also includes:
- Steinbeck: Outline of Intercalary Chapters in "The Grapes of Wrath"
- Steinbeck: The Relationship Between Chapters: "The Grapes of Wrath"
- Migrant from Chicksaw, Oklahoma, stalled in southern California with no money.
- Depression-Era Photographs: Worth a Thousand Words
- Dust Bowl Days
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
Here’s a must-have resource for anyone using The Grapes of Wrath. Everything from guiding questions to background information, from photographs to documentary films, from activities to assessments is included in a richly detailed packet designed to show readers the tight relationship between the Joad narrative and the inner or intercalary chapters of John Steinbeck’s acclaimed novel.
- Links provided to all related resources including images, music, and critical analyses
- Writing activities include AP-style prompts to creating writing projects