This Jolly Phonics Actions printable & template also includes:
A fun learning exercise from Jolly Phonics is a great way to teach kids about the alphabet and blended sounds. The learning exercise prompts kids to move and make sounds according to the letters, such as puffing out candles for the letter P, or playing a drum for the letter D.
- Use in a reading group or language arts center
- Introduce each sound and action when you talk about the letter of the week, or all at once for more advanced learners
- Include a list of words that start with each letter or contain each blended sound
- Helpful for pre-readers or for kids who need a little help with phonics
- Provides word bank (attached)