Take a deep dive into oceanography. The online interactive allows for learners to board a submersible to dive to the bottom of the ocean to investigate sea vents. On the way down, individuals see different marine life at different depths. Once on the bottom, scholars must collect nine living specimens before returning to the surface.
- Review what it takes for an object to be considered alive
- Can work as a remote learning resource
- Requires Adobe Flash Player
- Watch for information about the types of organisms encountered on the dive to the sea floor
- Provides a desktop image as a reward for winning the game
- Highlights a female scientist at the American Museum of Natural History