Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Kids will enjoy cutting out and pasting these paper kites! They'll have to be careful though, since they are only meant to cut and paste the kites that have images on them that begin with the letter K. Some tracing practice is also provided.
13 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Set up stations or centers in your class and include this exercise as one of them
- Have learners say the word for each image out loud as they work so that they properly identify the words that begin with the /k/ sound
- Note that the instructions are on the first page of the resource, but they refer more to the items on the second page
- Provides practice with the /k/ sound and the letter K
- Kids will work on fine motor skills, letter and sound recognition, and printing the letter K