This Keep, Grow, Change Exit Tickets assessment also includes:
Before your youngsters head out the door, capitalize on the special opportunity to have them immediately reflect on their learning experience and to assess what knowledge they are taking away from the class period.
12 Views 13 Downloads
- Have class members highlight their best learning moment from that day in class or a challenge that they were able to overcome
- Set learning objectives for next lesson based on information from tickets
- After launching a new project, have learners offer suggestions and feedback for you to use in the coming years
- While nicely designed, there are only three tickets to a page. Stack multiple copies of the tickets on top of each other and use a paper cutter to speed up the process, and have a large set available to you from the start of the school year
- Includes multiple types of exit ticket templates (e.g. "Keep this," "Grow this," and "Change this" tickets)