Swim with the fishes. Class members observe, research, and record physical characteristics of Betta fish. They change the environment of the aquarium by adding rocks and plants and observe any reactions the fish have to the new environment.
- Include other species of fish for the class to study
- Requires setting up mini aquariums for each Betta
- Necessitates the need for long-term care for the fish
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains links to more resources for extended activities
- Includes a vocabulary list