F is for fantastic literacy worksheet! Young learners identify words that begin with the letter F, cut and paste pictures of those words to a worksheet, and then write sentences for each word they identify.
26 Views 27 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- For students who are still early in their transition from learning the alphabet, have them write only the word by each picture rather than a complete sentence. Conversely, for advanced learners, challenge them to include another word in their sentence that begins with the letter F
- For a more collaborative, hands-on activity, ask learners to point to something in your room that begins with the letter F. Then, ask for volunteers to share their discoveries
- The printable cut-outs can be found in this resource's additional materials
- Three of the eight pictures are words that do not begin with the letter F; the other five remaining are the images that should be pasted to the worksheet
- Large penmanship lines provided for learners to write their sentences
- Nice compilation of pictures