Fly your flag! Kids attach pictures of words that begin or end with the letter F to squares on a flag, and then write the words below. For additional practice, they write a sentence with one of the words listed.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have more advanced readers cut out pictures from a magazine that start with or include the letter F
- Use in a week that features the letter F, or after a story about the alphabet
- Instructions prompt kids to glue on strings, but it's not clear where or why they need to glue them
- Some pictures are hard to see
- Addresses both fine motor and reading skills
- Fun to complete for both early and developing readers