Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Good golly! Practice the letter G with a worksheet that prompts kids to cut, glue, and write. After finding the pictures that use the letter G, kids glue them in the correct places and write the words underneath
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use in a language arts center with small groups
- A good homework assignment for a weekly homework packet
- Have kids come up with additional words that start with G, and have them draw the pictures themselves
- Pictures are a little hard to see
- Fun for kids of all reading levels
- Accesses three important skills for kindergartners