Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
What words start with the letter G? Pupils find the five items that start with the letter G out of eight images, cut out and glue these five to the page, and then write a sentence with each word.
3 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After all the cutting, pasting, and writing is complete, invite youngsters to color in the images
- Have pupils share their sentences with partners
- The printable images don't include any instructions, so you will need to tell learners to find the images that begin with the letter G
- See the materials for the included printable images that are meant to be cut out and glued to the worksheet
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning writers