Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Help your hardy learners with a handy instructional activity! Kindergartners review a series of pictures, and cut out the correct ones to glue onto the instructional activity. They then write the word.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Include in a homework packet for kids to complete with their parents
- Use in a language arts center during a week focused on the letter H
- Consider adding dotted letters for younger or developing writers to trace
- There is a picture of a dog at the top of the page, which could be confusing when discussing words with the letter H
- Includes a few additional worksheets on the letter H, including letter practice and circling pictures
- Encourages several skills, such as cutting, printing, and letter identification