Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
All hail the king! Study the letter K with a activity that features six kings flying their flags, on which kids can glue pictures of words that also begin with (or include) the letter K.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Include in a homework packet for kids to complete with parents
- Use during a week that focuses on the letter K
- Bring to a small language arts group
- Features a picture of a camera in the top corner, which may be confusing when studying the letter K
- Doesn't include a space for kids to write in the words and visualize spelling
- Includes pictures for kids to cut out, including some pictures that don't have the correct letter, so that kids can discriminate between the words
- Cute pictures of kings and other K words are fun for learners of all reading levels