Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Need new ways to teach necessary skills? Have kids work on the letter N with a multiple choice worksheet. They review six pictures, read the words underneath, and circle the correct word that matches. Neat!
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Include in a homework packet for extra practice
- Use as a warm-up activity during a week that focuses on the letter N
- Name section isn't labeled, which might be confusing for some learners
- Worksheet is in color but would work fine in black and white
- Quick and simple way to assess understanding
- Addresses rhyme as well as the letter N