This Kelly's Kindergarten: Long O Sounds worksheet also includes:
Oh, your learners will be excited to practice naming words with the long /o/ sound! Youngsters examine pictures of words containing an /o/ sound, and then identify which ones contain the long /o/. They then write the words that match each illustration beside the image.
- Give learners enough time to cut out each image, which are all placed in star shapes and will take some time to cut
- Go through each image as a class to clarify what they are looking at
- Remember to explain to pupils what the "o_e" rocket in the center of the worksheet is referring to
- All cut-out images provided
- Excellent selection of images to support distinguishing between /o/ sounds