Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Your munchkins will be merry for M words! Early readers cut and paste six images of words that begin with the letter M, and then practice writing an upper- and lower-case M at the bottom of the worksheet.
16 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As an extension activity, have learners practice writing the first letters of the words in the cut-out images that do not begin with the letter m
- Use this worksheet as part of learning centers or partner work
- Remind students that some of the cut-out images can be referred to with different names (i.e. mittens or gloves)
- Includes printable cut-out images on a Word document (see additional materials)
- Penmanship lines provided for handwriting practice