Make no mistake—a worksheet on the letter M is a fun way for kids to practice cutting, matching, and gluing. Learners review five pictures and match helicopters with the correct words to each image.
7 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use in a language arts center with a small group of learners
- Pair with other activities about the letter M, or in a packet to review the alphabet
- Have kids come up with additional words that begin with or include the letter M
- Doesn't provide a space for kids to write out the words themselves
- Some pictures are difficult to decipher
- Helicopters will intrigue even your most reluctant learners