This Kelly's Kindergarten: Q Word Sentences worksheet also includes:
Q words don't have to be quizzical! Young learners identify words that begin with the letter Q using this literacy activity by cutting and pasting Q word images, and then writing the word by the image.
11 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this activity during small group learning centers
- Since Q words can feel rare, keep a poster up in your room of Q words that your class members find throughout the year
- Review each picture cutout with your learners to clarify what they are representing
- Picture cutouts provided in a Word document (see additional materials)
- Penmanship lines included for students to write the words