Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Q words don't have to be quizzical! Young learners identify words that begin with the letter Q using this literacy worksheet by cutting and pasting Q word images, and then writing the word by the image.
9 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this activity during small group learning centers
- Since Q words can feel rare, keep a poster up in your room of Q words that your class members find throughout the year
- Review each picture cutout with your learners to clarify what they are representing
- Picture cutouts provided in a Word document (see additional materials)
- Penmanship lines included for students to write the words