This Kelly's Kindergarten: T Words worksheet also includes:
You can't spell alphabet without the letter T! Focus on this letter with an activity in which pupils determine which images are of items that begin with the letter T. They then cut out the pictures, paste them onto the activity, and write the words for each image.
- Use this activity in a teacher-led station so that you can show learners how to complete the task and help them along the way
- Encourage youngsters to say each word out loud to practice their pronunciation and the letter T
- You may wish to go through each image together to make sure kids know what each item is; you can also edit the image document to include different or more familiar items, as it is a Word document
- The images are included in the materials tab
- Handwriting lines are provided to assist beginning writers