Tooth, tape, and tent all go together because they start with the letter T! Lead your pupils to discover this fact. Learners look at eight images and choose the five that begin with the letter T to cut out and paste to this worksheet. They then practice writing the letter T, both uppercase and lowercase versions.
- Invite individuals to say each word out loud to help them determine what starts with the letter T and to practice pronunciation
- Set up a teacher- or volunteer-led station where kids can receive instruction on and assistance with this practice
- Since the images are in a Word document, you can change out pictures that you don't like for images that your class is familiar with already
- Handwriting lines are provided to support writers who are just getting started
- Check the materials tab for images to use with the activity
Included Materials - Join to Access
- Picture Word Cut-outs