This Lab 6: Kepler's Laws activity & project also includes:
- Lab & Experiment
- Join to access all included materials
A 15-page package thoroughly teaches your physics or astronomy learners about Kepler's three laws of planetary motion. Each one is stated and explained. Class members answer questions, solve problems, and participate in the classic activity of using string and pushpins to guide them in the drawing of ellipses. Consider beginning the lesson in class so that materials are available for Section 1, then assign the remaining sections as homework.
- Activity concludes with review and summary questions to be answered
- Comprehensive lesson can be followed at student's own pace
- Sharp diagrams are attractive easy to understand
- The portion of the title, "Lab 6" most likely does not coincide with your curriculum