Milk meets every single nutritional need for a baby in the first six months of life. Observe how an infant's small intestine breaks milk lactose down into a usable form of nutrition. With the help of an animation, viewers see the process at a molecular level to prepare for an in-class discussion.
- Graph the number of children diagnosed as lactose intolerant by age
- Offers four download options in various sizes and formats
- Relies on prior knowledge of human digestion and the need for sugars in the body
- Provides a transcript to help English learners
- Requires very little class time to share