What are different types of landforms, and how are they formed? This is the focus of a video that describes how mountains, plateaus, mesas, buttes, volcanoes, deserts, islands, and deltas are made.
1 Collection 58 Views 45 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- After viewing, discuss other types of landforms not mentioned in the video
- The eighth in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation demonstrates how different types of landforms are made
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards