This Language, Voice, and Holden Caulfield: The Catcher in the Rye Part 1 video also includes:
Listen. If you want to know the truth, this Crash Course is sort of cool, it really is. By looking at Holden's language, the narrator sort of encourages viewers to develop their own interpretation of The Catcher in the Rye.
41 Views 33 Downloads
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The narrator models how to support an analysis with evidence from the text
- Part I of a two-part course
- The asides, the open letter convention, and the rapid pace may overwhelm some viewers
- Consider using after concluding the reading of and discussion of the novel