What animal is that, and can you say it in Spanish? Teach your class eight different animals by asking pupils to put together this cute book that includes images and simple Spanish sentences.
42 Views 38 Downloads
- Have kids color each animal image
- After learners put their books together, ask them to read along in their books as you read aloud
- Print the book in portrait format; if you choose landscape, the images will get cut off
- The webpage makes it easy to create books that look different (options are four panels, two panels, and one panel per page)
- The images are paired with sentences that include verbs and articles rather than just the animal vocabulary words
- There is no accent over the a in pájaro; however, it would be easy to add on the master copy before making many copies for your class