This Learn to Be Smart and Safe with Medicine worksheet also includes:
- Program Overview
- Infographic: Medication Accidents
- Infographic: Tips for Parents and Relatives
- Parents Fact Sheet: Medicine Safety
- Parent Fact Sheet: Safeguarding Our Children
- School Poster: Medication Safety Basics
- School Poster: Kids Are Priceless
- School Poster: Their Drug of Choice?
- Join to access all included materials
Begin educating young people on how to be smart and safe with medicine. Use a set of workbook pages to explore what symptoms are, uses for medications, how to read prescription and over-the-counter medicine labels, and who to trust when it comes to accepting medicine from other people.
- Create a word wall with vocabulary words like germs, immune system, prescription medicine, antibiotics, symptoms, Rx, dosage, prescribed, etc.
- Best used as a supplement to a larger drug or drug prevention unit
- Allows learners to identify parts of a medicine label
- Shows the difference in over-the-counter and prescription medicine labels
- Comes with a set of additional resources for teacher use and to send home to parents