Combine Spanish vocabulary with a little bit of math. Learners practice the numbers one through twelve in Spanish by completing the sentences on the page. Various other vocabulary words are included in each sentence.
191 Views 166 Downloads
- Use this as a warm-up activity, homework assignment, or assessment
- Have kids repeat the Spanish words out loud when going over the assignment
- Each sentence includes English and Spanish words, and, although many of the Spanish words are in parentheses, this may be confusing for some individuals
- An answer key is provided
- Provides the words one through twelve written in Spanish for student reference