This LEDs Rainbow Connection lesson plan also includes:
View LED lights through the eyes of a scientist. Young scholars learn to view light as a wave frequency and connect various frequencies to different colors on the light spectrum. A lab activity asks groups to measure the frequency of different LED lights to determine the hidden color.
- Incorporate the introductory material as a lesson presentation prior to the lab activity
- Use different colors of LED lights for an additional challenge
- Requires specific lab materials that require set up prior to the lesson
- Provides suggestions for finding lab materials
- Includes extension activities that highlight different content areas