This Leprechaun Story Starter printable & template also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The idea that there are little, bearded men protecting pots of gold fills every child's imagination with endless possibilities. This fun writing prompt taps into the creativity of young learners as they write about the day they caught a leprechaun.
- In the weeks leading up to St. Patrick's Day, offer this writing exercise as an option for early finishers during language arts lessons
- Explore this writing prompt as a complement to St. Patrick's Day celebrations, allowing children to share their stories with the class
- Printable includes a colorful imagine of a leprechaun
- Font used for the writing prompt may be challenging for young children to read