This Lesson 2- Spanish Greeting video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Break down a quick conversation in Spanish. After the teacher presents the vocabulary, the class heads to the computer lab, where class members can watch a brief interactive video. The visual is one clip separated into four clearly labeled segments. After viewing the segments and practicing, pairs demonstrate their learning by reenacting the video material in front of the class.
- The video makes the material manageable by separating it into small pieces
- Repetition and oral practice is encouraged and required for the lesson
- The first segment of the clip breaks off somewhat suddenly, which is a bit awkward
- The lesson references a quiz, but does not include it