This Lesson 3: A Fresh Start lesson plan also includes:
The members of your economics class may be busy earning graduation credits, but the credit they should be concerned about is their financial credit. The third lesson in a unit about Hurricane Katrina and other events that can result in financial crisis demonstrates the importance of responsible economic practices in order to keep one's credit high.
- Have learners watch the initial video at home before discussing the lesson in class the next day
- Incorporate the lesson into an economics class or unit on personal finance
- Information in both instruction formats (Smart Board and PowerPoint) is the same, so choose the file that fits the curriculum available to you
- Explores practical economic concepts with which learners have some familiarity, but may not fully understand
- Includes all necessary auxiliary materials, including links to videos and a slideshow assessment