This The 1828 Campaign of Andrew Jackson and the Growth of Party Politics unit plan also includes:
- Lesson 1: 1828 Campaign of Andrew Jackson: Expansion of the Voting Base
- Lesson 2: The 1828 Campaign of Andrew Jackson: Changes in Voting Participation
- Lesson 3: The 1828 Campaign of Andrew Jackson: Territorial Expansion and the Shift of Power
- Lesson 4: The 1828 Campaign of Andrew Jackson: Issues in the Election of 1828 (and Beyond)
- Join to access all included materials
High schoolers analyze changes in voter participation and regional power, and review archival campaign documents reflecting the dawn of politics as we know it during the critical years from 1824 to 1832. Students utilize worksheets and access websites, which are imbedded in this plan, to get a clear picture of the political picture of the time.