This Let’s Be Friends unit also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
Introduce positive social skills and friendship to young learners with this wonderfully designed eight-lesson unit. It includes several activities to help learners identify positive attributes, build empathy, and understand the qualities of a good friend.
- Before beginning the unit, consider sending a letter home to parents to inform them of what you'll be covering with this series of lessons. Parents can then be a source of support as their students practice and develop these skills
- While the unit includes a nice progression of concepts, you can easily pick out individual lessons to use as they fit your curriculum
- Well-designed and age-appropriate lesson
- Covers important social concepts as "telling versus tattling", or "sharing versus gossiping"
- Includes all activity handouts