Put on your space boots as you take a trip through space to the fourth planet in our solar system. An informative video investigates the composition of Mars in relation to Earth. It considers the likelihood of life surviving on the planet and NASA discoveries.
- Have pupils write 10 facts about Mars as they view the video; use the facts to lead a class discussion about the planet
- Follow the video with additional lessons on the other planets
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making the video available for independent viewing
- Offers closed captioning to assist English learners with understanding
- Presentation is interesting and holds students' attention