This Let's Take a Spin: One-Axis Rotation activities & project also includes:
Investigate the effect of one-axis rotations on geometric figures. Scholars learn to use snap cubes and the right-hand rule to draw figures after rotations about the x-, y-, or z-axes. They try their hands at examples created by the partners in the fourth lesson of the series of five.
- See if the class can find an app that illustrates rotations
- Learners should have knowledge of isometric drawings from previous lessons
- Pupils should be familiar with how to use the x-, y-, and z-axes
- Provides assessment options for each part of the activity
- Includes worksheets and answer keys in both PDF and Word form