Decorate your classroom from A to Z with this lovely printable alphabet. All letters are represented with uppercase and lowercase versions that include arrows and numbers that indicate how to write the letters.
1 Collection 163 Views 84 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use these for reference when teaching printing; you can point to any letter that you want to focus on or just have them up on the walls for students to look at
- Laminate each page and create a set that you can pin up on the board whenever you wish
- Adapt these into something similar to a worksheet by laminating the letters, providing dry erase markers, and asking youngsters to trace the letters
- There is only one letter on each page (lowercase and uppercase versions are both on one page), so printing this may use up a lot of paper
- The letters are written in a pleasing font
- These are decorative as well as educational