This Levels of Cellular Organization lesson plan also includes:
What an eccentric way to learn about each level of cellular organization! Allow emerging biologists to utilize white paper and create their own foldable charts to describe each level of organization in the body. You may also adapt the lesson to use as a board game; or take it one step further and play charades with the completed materials as a way to review the subject matter prior to testing.
- Use the activity to create a board game for the class as a review prior to testing
- Achieve higher-order thinking by inserting additional questions related to life processes as part of the blank cards
- Assist each member of the class with initially folding paper the correct way to ensure proper completion of the activity
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Encourages the class to insert additional material as they research