This Life is a Bell Curve lesson plan also includes:
Central to the idea of statistics is the central limit theorem. Scholars play an online Deadly Distribution game to discover the nature of statistics. Along the way, they learn about sample size, random sampling, distribution, and the central limit theorem.
- Assign the worksheet as homework
- Pupils should have basic statistics and probability knowledge
- Instructors may need to request access to the game module
- Teenagers will appreciate the game nature of the activity
- Includes student handouts for the lesson