You matter, unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light ... then you energy. Presentation covers the behavior of light as both a wave and a particle, light versus sound, space travel, why objects have colors, depth perception, luminosity, lasers, holograms, and much more. Presentation is the 12th in a 17-part series.
- Research Robert Hooke, Christian Huygens, Isaac Newton, Galileo Galilei, Albert Michelson, Edward Morely, Albert Einstein, or Max Plank
- Have students create their own holograms using the diagram on slide 41
- Requires prior knowledge of sound waves for comparison
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Comprehensive presentation requires no outside textbook
- There are a few formatting and grammatical errors