This Light as a Wave video also includes:
Let's break down light into the waves that produce it. The series on chemistry of light begins by explaining the features of the waves that create light including speed, wavelength, and frequency.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Post video as a resource for absent students and those needing remediation
- Have individuals use a graphic organizer to record notes as they watch the video
- Requires Internet access to view the YouTube video
- The first lesson in a series of 14 lessons that examine the chemistry of light.
- Clear explanations allow for easy notetaking
- Provided graphs do not use labels or unit intervals which make the speed, frequency, and wavelength even more abstract