This Light Bulb Anatomy interactive also includes:
Scholars apply their understanding of circuits and electric pathways to many simulations. They move through three different activities and 18 questions, receiving immediate feedback after each answer. The lesson is part of a larger series on electric circuits.
- Use similar materials to set up and test the same options in class
- Relies on prior knowledge of circuits, batteries, and light bulbs
- Interactive adapts to screens from small personal phones through computers
- CASTLE (Capacitor-Aided System for Teaching and Learning Electricity)-inspired resource
- Links to many hands-on labs