This Light Wave-Particle Duality video also includes:
How can light be both a wave and particle? A video explains the co-existing wave and particle nature of light. Using formulas discussed in previous lessons in the series, the instructor develops the formula that shows the relationship between the particle momentum and wavelength.
- Post the video after instruction for absent pupils or those needing extra instruction
- Requires Internet access to view the YouTube video
- Uses content from previous lessons in this series
- Shows through a mathematical relationship how the wave and particle models of light are related
- Includes an interactive quiz to reinforce the concepts in the lesson
- Does not show how to create the new formula from the known formulas