This Light Waves: Grades 6-8 lesson plan also includes:
Explore the behavior of light with different materials. Collaborative groups determine whether certain materials absorb, reflect, diffract, or transmit light waves. They then measure the angle of incidence and angle of reflection.
48 Views 41 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Have groups predict the effect each material has on light before performing the experiment
- Discuss safety precautions necessary when working with lasers
- Pupils require a computer with Internet access to complete research
- Includes all student handouts and answer keys
- Provides a rubric to aid in scoring