Discover how to find limits of trigonometric functions. Viewers learn a strategy to calculate limits of trigonometric functions. They see how an expression can be rewritten to one whose limits are already known.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Provide the video to pupils struggling with finding limits of trigonometric functions
- Learners should already know the limit as x approaches 0 of basic trigonometric functions and of (sin x)/x
- Scholars need to be able to apply properties of limits
- Thoroughly explains all steps taken
- Narrator speaks at fast pace
- For a video that purports to teach everything about limits of trig functions, it only covers one example