Some data just doesn't follow a straight path. Learners use line graphs to represent data that changes over time. They use the graphs to analyze the data and make conclusions.
12 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Post the lesson as a resource for absent individuals
- Supplement with rate of change questions in the problem set
- Learners must be proficient with plotting two-variable data
- Example problems use higher-level thinking skills
- Includes a detailed explanation of the solution process