Not all inequalities are equal. A video provides an introduction to the notation for inequalities. It provides tips on connecting the notation to the way the inequality is graphed, either on a number line or the coordinate plane.
3 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource at the beginning of a unit on inequalities
- Create a graphic organizer to keep up with the notation and graphing
- The video introduces everything about inequalities, both one variable and two variable
- The video comes with a transcript
- The resource is designed to be understandable for pupils
- The presenter uses non-mathematical terminology to explain the mathematics